Sunday 20 October 2019

Workshop move

... or how to take a lot of things out of a small workshop and stuff it into an even smaller workshop.

So here's what I've got to work with:


It's not too large, but I think it can be done. So out with the old...


And set up the new.


During the move, the Turbo broke it's own top-speed record for 2019...


Luckily I may borrow my dad's garage for a while to store the Turbo and some other stuff until I've made some room in the new workshop. 


And that's (mostly) what it looks like right now: (it's getting better though)



In the course of all of this, I took the lathe apart and took first steps towards something ressembling a cleanup and overhaul, but that'll be a few more days until I can show you some pictures of the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment