Wednesday 11 August 2021

Dre-XT-Stück gets drilled and new ears

 ... something, something rude joke. The by now rather trusty XT600 has got a slight airflow issue, stemming from the fact that someone (me) put a huge mudguard in front of the engine, which hasn't got a single hole to let air pass through. 




... and then when rummaging through various boxes and stuff, I found these folding mirrors, which I had bought originally for my old XT500, but didn't give the seller. That being said, these aren't the real deal ones, but Chinese knock-offs, so once that single is buzzing properly there's not much one can decipher in the mirrors.

To be fair, aside from quite a bit of riding, not a whole lot is going to happen to the old girl in the coming weeks. Eventually I will make the pannier rack for it, but there's no imminent need for it at the moment and there's a new project in the shed that I have to turn some wrenches on...

No comments:

Post a Comment