Wednesday 29 March 2017

The XS Triple Sidecar - Earles Fork (part 2)

I love Spring. Days getting longer and warmer, riding the bike doesn't mean dressing up as if I were to go to a mission to Antarctica and lots of bike-stuff to play around with. The downside is, my own projects always tend to limp behind a bit. Now making those axle plates hasn't exactly been an easy job, mainly because they had to go in a) very limited space and b) have to be rigid enough in both dimensions.










As a matter of fact, these are only the prototypes, which I made to get everything to line up dimensionally and base a CAD-drawing on. The actual parts will be waterjet-cut and then milled to size and I genuinely hope to have them back on Friday, so I can do the milling on the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment