- Most importantly I started a new project: The XS750 Sidecar project, which occupies quite a lot more of my (currently rather limited) time. So far I brought the bike back to life and made sure it would (sort of) handle and stop (pretty good) and built a subframe for the sidecar, which took quite a bit longer than I anticipated. It also was quite a bit trickier to fulfill all the requirements I put upon myself, so I mostly only have to blame myself.
- I did quite a bit of riding on the everyday TR1 and fiddled with some issues that bothered me for a long time, such as the missing oil-pressure sender and I've built the most sophisticated exhaust (Mk.7) I have done so far for it.
- Lastly I just bought a "new" car - a proper soccer mum's Volvo estate from the late 90ies and as I usually intend to keep my cars for a while this means I have to do some repairs and maintenance to make it fit for the upcoming Winter, which is additionally eating into my time budget.
Wednesday, 12 October 2016
Very late August/September project overview
... or what you could have missed: