Monday 1 October 2018

Dre-XT-Stück - making her run fast, look good and generally be a bit more awesome (part 3)

I admit, my initial attitude towards the Dre-XT-Stück was a very sober one. It is without a doubt a very good dual-sport bike, it stops well, it handles well and yet... that little extra was missing. And then I thought to myself, it's useful and it's a good backup, maybe I am just expecting too much. After all it's predecessor Mrs. Braaaaaaaaap was the first big single I heavily tuned, raced the snot out of it and broke countless times.

How could she possibly compete? More power being quite obviously the answer. And better starting might be contributing towards a more positive attitude.


Decent hardware instead of the original metal imitation (M4x25) goes a long way. 




















Next on the list was to file out the seat mounts to make fitting and removing the seat a bit easier. (Something I wanted to do for a long while now...)


And lastly a new ally basplate.


There's a couple more parts, but they haven't arrived in time for this post. As a matter of fact, they haven''t arrived at all until now.

No comments:

Post a Comment